Various pages about audio mining
Products and views
Related research projects
- NGSW National Gallery of the Spoken Word
- OLIVE Multilingual Indexing Tool for Broadcast Material Based on Speech Recognition
- THISL Thematic Indexing of Spoken Language
- ASSAVID Automatic Segmentation and Semantic Annotation of Sports Videos
- MAMI, Musical Audio-Mining, "Query by Humming?"
- M4: MultiModal Meeting Manager
- Meeting Recorder Project
- EARS Effective, Affordable, Reusable Speech-to-Text (another link)
- Towards a Digital Library of Popular Music a paper by Bainbridge, Nevill-Manning, Witten, Smith, McNab, 1999.
- SOM enhanced Jukebox, a project from Vienna University of Technology
- Accessing information in spoken audio. Speech Communication, Vol. 32:1-2, September 2000.
- Spoken language processing, Proceedings of the IEEE, Volume: 88 Issue: 8 , Aug. 2000
- Automatic transcription of Broadcast News data. Speech Communication, Volume 37, Issue 1-2, May 2002
- Advances in large vocabulary speech recognition. Computer Speech & Language, Vol 16, No. 1, 2002
- Some general reviews on speech recognition issues. IEEE Computer, Volume 35 Issue 3, pages 38-66, March 2002
Monday, 02-Sep-2002 14:13:57 EEST